Job opening research, reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, Hound locates and classifies jobs on employer websites and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
* Hound is the world leader in the monitoring and reporting of jobs on employer websites, through its active and growing research into all employers throughout the world.
* Hound serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career services offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to Hound"s clients.
* Hound has over 300 employees and has been named one of the Top 20 Best Job Sites by PC Magazine, the #1 Job website by Applicant.com and among the 10 Best Online Job Search Sites by geeksugar.
* Hound is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world"s largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
* Hound has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year.