5 best jobs affiliate programs
So, you are looking for a good affiliate program for your jobs board, eh? Everyone is looking for a job nowadays, and creating a job board is a pretty good to monetize traffic. However, sifting through the good affiliate programs and the bad ones can be tricky. Thankfully, we compiled this use guide to best affiliate programs.
- ResumeRobin.com Affiliate Program – ResumeRobin.com is a very popular website that helps people distribute resumes. They have one of the best affiliate programs in the industry, with a 50/50 recurring split. What does that mean? You get 50% of every sale, for the life of the sale. They have banners too. Just post links/banners to ResumeRobin around your job board and make money.
- Juju Affiliate Program – Juju is a job aggregator that pays for each click you refer to them. Can be a good deal.
- SimplyHired Affiliate Program – SimplyHired is another job aggregator that pays you per click, but they are a bit harder to setup, than Juju.
- CareerBuilder Affiliate Program – CareerBuilder has a great program that pays you for each click you refer to them. The jobs can be either downloaded through FTP or searched returned via API.
- Jobs2Web – they have a similar pay-per-click program as CareerBuilder, but do not pay as much. However, they do have quite a bit of jobs from large quality companies. Contact them to join their program.