Top Affiliate Programs for Education Bloggers and Youtubers
Education affiliate programs are best for education-related websites, such as blogs about colleges, online courses, resume creation and formatting and so on.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to supplement your income as a blogger or as a stay at home mom, or for someone who works at home.
Have you ever bought something that you loved so much that you told all your friends about it, and then they bought it too? You probably had a laugh and said you should be on commission for recommending it! Happens to me a lot!
Well basically that’s affiliate marketing, but the difference is you CAN GET PAID for your recommendations. In fact affiliate Marketing is the number one way to make money blogging. With the right products and affiliate programs you can make a decent income from it!
Affiliate marketing is promoting and selling other people’s products and being paid a commission for it. How cool is that!
How to start Affiliate Marketing?
- Find out high paying Affiliate Marketing programs.
- Choose the best Affiliate program for your blog.
- Find the products you want to promote.
- Place a product-specific link inside blog that will track visitors who clicked your link.
- Create Content that makes a sell. If you’ve chosen a new mobile, then create a review blog of that mobile with its features and price.